All of this provides the business owners with absolutely time-saving benefits. But beyond that, Google My Business has much to gain from: • Put your company information at the fingertips of the users. Google’s platforms, like Maps and Search, are already optimized for mobile use. That means users who use a smartphone or tablet to search for a business like yours can quickly locate your business, get directions or call you directly from Google. This sort of on – the-go visibility is increasingly important for local businesses.Learn more at this hyperlink
- Start talking to people that matter. Google+ makes the engagement with your target audience easy. Customers who rate your company, for instance, will make excellent brand ambassadors-and when they post a review they essentially give you the opportunity to engage them more. Take advantage.
- Hold on improving your presence at Google. With Analytics built right into your Google My Business Dashboard, you’ll have access to key metrics quickly and easily. This week organic visits were taking a nosedive? Seeing this in your dashboard will prompt you to investigate, allowing you to identify issues before your profits are damaged. By adding photos, responding to feedback, initiating conversation, following thought leaders and influencers, or starting a Google+ Hangout, ramp up your presence on Google. Google’s world is to your fingertips.
- Add PPC easily to your further marketing efforts. With AdWords Express integrated with Google My Business, you can implement PPC campaigns that compliment your other marketing efforts-all with a complete overview of your current Google presence, so you can integrate your marketing initiatives more closely and achieve your goals.
- Manage everything on your phone. The Google My Business app lets you manage all of this from anywhere on your smartphone or tablet.
- Create useful information for our clients. Google My Business offers insights, providing key information on how you find your customers. See easily how many clicks, how many users asked for driving directions to your physical location, and more with Insights.
Within Google My Business there is much to explore. If you don’t have a Google My Business account yet, sign up now and start exploring the many directions Google will offer you more exposure.